Database Analyst/Information Systems in Arlington, VA
Full-Time :: Permanent Opportunity :: $60-85K + Benefits
* Help design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes
* You will work with senior management, technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements and best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies.
* Support the critical data upon which client provides enterprise level software and consulting services.
What does this mean for you?
* Collaboration with exceptional peers.
* Committed mentoring and training by an experienced and driven management team.
* A dynamic environment where you will have an impact and make an immediate difference.
* Flexibility to work on many new and challenging projects.
* Creative freedom to innovate with new technologies and to explore a variety of directions.
* An immediate opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and professional growth.
* Working knowledge of database technologies, specifically Microsoft SQL Server 2000/05/08
* Experience with the ETL process, DTS and SSIS
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, VB Script, .NET), experience with C# is not required but is a plus
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Good numeracy
* Superior academic record at a leading national university
About the company
Our Client is a rapidly growing strategic consulting software firm. They develop Software-as-a-Service in their offices located worldwide. The client's portfolio boasts the world's best-known brands including Kraft, Lowe's, Starbucks, Victoria's Secret, Staples, Subway, InterContinental Hotels Group, and Wells Fargo.
Click here to apply