$30-40K + Commission + Benefits (First year earnings: $60-80k. Second year: $100K and up.)
This is a long-term opportunity to join a profitable growing company and thrive in a positive fast-paced culture. Average first year annual compensation - base salary plus uncapped commission - is $60K to 80K+, second year income is 100K+. Significant opportunity for advancement and limitless income potential with the top industry performers earning 200K to 500K+ annually.
Comprehensive and professional training will be provided as well as significant ongoing support and direction. However, they need professionals that can "self-actualize."
Their benefits include: paid parking, paid gym membership, comprehensive benefits, great location with several amenities close by, and a high-performance upbeat culture with an appreciation for work-life balance.
The appropriate individual will support a Vice President or Partner by communicating professionally with candidates largely over the phone in an effort to uncover and qualify "right fit" candidates for our client customers. You will manage the interview processes, conduct internet and industry related research and navigate and populate accurate information in a relational database. You will become immersed in the recruiting industry and gain knowledge of the industries for which our client recruits. Most importantly, you will quickly build a rewarding career foundation with enormous earnings and you will learn professional sales skills which endure throughout your professional life. You MUST be comfortable in a fast-moving environment, adept at developing long term relationships, and truly enjoy helping high-end professionals advance their careers.
* Desire to be highly effective at your profession, committed to quality performance
* Desire to be in a sales and service environment - client focused
* Ability to relate to people through phone intensive relationship building
* Unwavering integrity and reliability
* Highly effective verbal articulation and written communication skills
* The ability to conduct effective research using the internet and other sources
* Highly organized with exceptional planning skills
* Commitment to a detailed process requiring strong attention management skills
* Results orientation, driven and motivated to personal success
* Computer literate, ability to navigate relationship databases
* Completed bachelor's degree or higher
* US citizens or permanent residents only
Nice to have
* Sales and/or customer service experience
* Previous work in a corporate setting
* Experience supporting or communicating with high-level executives
About the Company
Our client, an executive level recruiting firm, is an affiliate of Management Recruiters International, Inc., the world's largest recruitment consulting company. They work directly with venture capital firms, CEO's and other senior executives by providing world-class recruitment and consulting services within the digital media, interactive technology, internet marketing, SaaS, and cloud computing industries.
Click here to apply