Full-Time::$60-75K + Benefits::Permanent Opportunity
Senior Audit Associates are responsible for leading auditing, accounting, and tax issues at the client level and supervising and developing staff. The primary responsibilities of Senior Audit Associate are focused in the following areas:
* Accounting, Audit, and Tax
* Project/Task Management
* Engagement Lead/Management
* Staff Supervision, Training and Development
* Professional and Personal Development
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting. 150 semester hours of education preferred and a CPA
* 3-5 years progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing and all aspects of an audit.
* Demonstrated writing skills a must; proposal development experience desired
* Exceptional communication and client service skills
* Ability to supervise staff and lead projects
* Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
About the Company
This nationwide accounting firm provides audit and tax services to organizations in technology, government contracting, energy, life sciences, and professional services. You will be an integral member of a growing office with an exceptionally diverse clientele (some pretty cool clients). The company is very forward-thinking and all managers practice an open door policy. You'll have the opportunity to work directly with the partners.
Click here to apply